Tuesday, May 5

Frogs!


Frogs in a toy store? Hey why not.

We recently have been selling frog habitats(and they are selling like crazy). The frogs (African Dwarf Frogs) live in a little ecosystem and are water frogs. There is also a snail (to clean the tank) and a bamboo shoot (for oxygen). The really cool thing about these is the super easy care. The frogs only need fed twice a week (and we sell you a years supply of food with the tank) and the tank only needs cleaned a couple times a year.

Pretty simple! As a Mom of three kids I prefer this to a dog. Okay... sorry dog lovers.... I have had a number of dogs too. I do like dogs! BUT... my kids and husband are begging for a new dog and I know that I will be the one to feed, walk, and essentially care for the dog. Right now I am not looking for extra work. So when my kids are truly ready to completely care for a dog themselves... then maybe. In the meantime Kermit the Frog it is!

Stop by and see our new frogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments