I asked my staff to share with me their TOP 5 favorite items for the year. Monique had trouble keeping it at 5... so we have a TOP 10 toy favorites for Christmas 2013 by Monique!
Roll and Play: Child can start
with just learning colors when very young and later on learn following
directions. Can be played with siblings. (ages 18 months - 3 years)
2. Squigz: Can be used for many age groups (versatile) + can be used in cars for car trips. They stick really well to windows.
3. Block Buddies: Just plain fun. Learn colors, shapes, and follow directions. Large pieces that can easily be handled.
4. Straws and Connectors; Make large structures over and over. Straws are very durable.
5. Kinetic Sand: Clean, remained contained, and relaxing. For young and not so young!!!
6. Chocolate Fix Game: For the future mathematicians and engineers!!! Fun and challenging. Incremental learning!
7. Recycled Paper Beads: Like that you can use old and new papers! Original!
8. Dutch Blitz/ Spot-it / Pizza party: fast and small. Can be carried in purses to have on hand at anytime.
9. WordARound: For lovers of letter games!
10. Boogie Boards.. write on LCD boards that erase with the click of a button.